Monday, January 2, 2012

cel·e·brate

a : to honor (as a holiday) especially by solemn ceremonies or by refraining from ordinary business  
b : to mark (as an anniversary) by festivities or other deviation from routine 
 
Happy New Year


This year (technically last year) for New Year's Eve I finally had the opportunity to shoot some fireworks.  It's been a long time coming.  Although the actual fireworks show was quite disappointing, I was very happy with the results of the images I was able to get.  We had what one would call 'a room with a view'.  35 floors above Nathan Phillips Square, across the street from Toronto's city hall.  I highly recommend renting a room at the Sheraton in downtown Toronto for a special New Year's Eve. 

I will have all of these images available in my For Sale area of the website (www.robseguin.com) shortly.