Friday, December 2, 2011

pot·hole

: a pot-shaped hole in a road surface
: a usually minor difficulty or setback

Hi
I'm Rob
A photographer
A photographer having some technical difficulties

I wouldn't call myself a technologically inept person, but I have felt like one over the last few days. Yes, I know my way around a camera.  I feel completely at home with a computer.  

BUT, when it comes to networking, or setting up a DNS yadda yadda yadda....PLEASE!!!  

I do believe that I finally have all the kinks ironed out, and things will up and running very soon (within hours).

In the meantime my website is a complete disaster.  When you type in my address in the lovely address bar at the top of this screen, you're getting a really nice page full of ads.

I refuse to blog until I have great news.  
Until then, as Mr Red green said, keep your stick on the ice.